Inspired meDesign can be art. Design can be aesthetics. Design is so simple, that’s why it is so complicated.-Paul Rand
Made me think
- Oct 26, ’16 Architecture & Design for the disabled – Arch2O.com
- Oct 26, ’16 How Architecture Is Born: 8 Abstract Paintings by Zaha Hadid and the Buildings They Inspired
- Oct 26, ’16 This Ornate Drawing Illustrates the Tallest Buildings in the World … in 1884
- Oct 26, ’16 The Perfect Drawing: 8 Sensational Sections That Raise The Bar For Architectural Representation
- Oct 26, ’16 3600 windows from the World | Andre Goncalves – Arch2O.com
amsterdam Apple atmosphere bags bike bulb chair change coffee cognition creative cup dashboards environment every-day objects fun furniture future Gallery information visualization interior IoT kitchen light material math mobile navigation note-it orientation poster process quote Shoes steve jobs sustainable tools tought transportation typeface urban visual communication water web fonts wood
Sep 28, ’11 12:56 PM
Gorgeous! poster series explains major philosophy movements with minimalistic geometric graphics.
More of those: http://www.geniscarreras.com/philosophy.html
Mar 28, ’11 2:47 AM
Design can clarify and simplify. It can inspire loyalty sell millions, or save lives. The power of design lies in its nuance: Intelligently planned and skillfully achieved, it is more than a tool to tempt the eye. It’s the difference between considered and purchased, annoyed and inspired, lost and found.